- To receive alerts on your debit card purchases login and sign up for sms alerts at https://alert.smsservicesnow.com/Landing/GSPFSBDekalb
- You will also have the ability to lock or unlock your card.
- Your checking account is the only account accessible through the ATM (Automated Teller Machine) and POS (Point of Sale).
- ATM withdrawals with your ATM/Debit Card will be limited to a total of $205.00 per day, provided you have up to this amount available in your checking account.
- POS (Point of Sale) purchases with your ATM/Debit card will be limited to a total of $1,500.00 per day, provided you have up to this amount available for use in your checking account.
- If an ATM withdrawal is made or a POS transaction is authorized and funds are not available when transaction hits your account, a $30.00 NSF (Insufficient Funds Fee) may be charged and card privileges may be revoked.
- There will be s $5.00 charge for each replacement card issued.
- Use of this card indicates that you have read and understand this agreement.
- You may get a call from the Fraud department of the card company if they suspect fraud has been committed on your card. If you receive a call from FRIS 800-327-8622 they will verify your transaction and release the card back to active if this was your purchase. If the purchase is true fraud then they will assist you in cutting the card off to protect your account. You may call the first number listed if you miss the call and your card appears to be blocked.