- You must deposit $100.00 to open this account.
- We use the daily balance method to calculate the interest on your account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day.
- Interest on your account will be compounded quarterly.
- Interest will be credited to your account quarterly.
- Interest begins to accrue no later than the business day we receive credit for the deposit of non cash items.
- The interest rate on this account is variable. We may change the interest rate on your account at our discretion.
- You will receive a statement for this account at least quarterly.
- You may make six free (6) debits from your account each quarter. A fee of $2.00 will be imposed for each subsequent debit.
- Please contact customer service at 256-845-6101 to obtain the current interest rate and annual percentage yield for this account.
- $5.00 minimum deposit.
- 50 week program beginning in the month of November each year.
- Coupon book or automatic withdrawal.
- Interest is paid at the end of the term.
Contact any of First State Bank offices and let the customer service representative know that you would like to have this new feature.